Capita Security offers a complete range of security guard services across the UK delivered by a team of professional and fully vetted security guards. Capita Security Guards services available include;
At Capita Security we understand that our prospective clients need complete confidence in our security guard service. We guarantee to fulfil all your requirements and maintain the highest levels of service.
We pride ourselves in maintaining close working relationships with our customers to ensure delivery of the agreed service requirements.
All of our officers receive rigorous and continuous training. They are also subject to continuous on-site random supervision inspections. Our officers are also able to undertake additional duties such as janitorial, caretaking, reception, stock control and administration. Capita Security promises to make you feel more secure and save you money.
Why Capita Security
- There are no restrictions on our contracts. However long you need us for – hours, days, months or years – you can count on us.
- We are available at short notice. If you have been let down by your usual security company, we will provide cover.
- Our guards are SIA licensed and have been vetted for up to 10 years in accordance with BS7499 & BS7858 (British Standards for Static Site Guarding & Mobile Patrol Services and Security Screening of Personnel employed in a Security Role).
- We can tailor our security packages to fit any site and budget without compromising your safety.
- We cover London and the Home Counties.
- Our security guard agency is open 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. In the event of an emergency we can be easily contacted.We provide manned guarding to:
● Retail and Leisure Parks ● Commercial and Residential environments ● Construction sites ● Housing Estates ● Education establishment ● Commercial building ● Hospitals ● Construction sites ● Department stores ● Business parks ● Car parks ● Shopping Arcades & hotels ● Shows and sporting venues ● Warehouses ● Exhibitions ● Town centres ● Leisure centres ● Private Parties ● Night clubs and Pubs
Modern Day Slavery & Human Trafficking Policy Statement
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015
Please click the link for our Modern Day Slavery & Human Trafficking Policy Statement